sabato 13 giugno 2015

Ice skating and Isu World Figure Skating 2015 and more

I just saw Javier Fernandez win the world competition. I love ice-skating, a lot. Unfortunately I didn't see the other competitions, but they always show it when I'm at work. My favourite among the men is without any doubt Yuzuru Hanyu, I just love his style. He's so, so light, when he skates. I love the harmony and his figure while he skates. I think he's a wonderful skater, but I admit this time the second place was enough for him. I heard he's not been well, so he practised very little and all that, so it is explained. I usually am not crazy about Fernandez, nor I am now, but he did a great, better performance here.
Denis Ten was third, and that also is ok. I didn't like him first couple of times I saw him, but lately I do. He was more automatic before, now he feels it more. Well, that's what it looks like, at least. I'm just a viewer, no expert at all.


Cup of China November 2015 -
Rika Hongo's Riverdance was beautiful, her dress was beautiful, she was great. Her riverdance steps were adorable, and she's so young, she has a great career ahead if she's already so good!
Congratulations on her second place.
Mao Asada, I like her so much, very graceful on the ice, she always lands so lightly, couldn't believe it when I saw she fell once and failed two jumps. I was so sorry, her Madame Butterfly was so beautiful. I mean, even her fall was graceful, her grace comes from within, doesn't it?
Congratulations on her first place.
Anna Cappellini and Luca La Notte were great, she had a beautiful dress, congratulations on the first place!
Fernandez, I know he's a champion, but I don't know why I don't like him, I can't understand it myself by I'm not fond of his skating, although I can see how good he is.
Han Yan, I liked his Romeo and Juliet program.
Boyang Jin, is this really his debut?? Wow, he's very good.

Skate Canada 2015
So sorry I didn't see Hanyu, I'll try to find it on the internet . I did see Patrick Chan, though, so I'm not surprised that he won, because his program was wonderful.

Trophée Bompard 2015 - they only did the short program. I saw the debut of 25y.o. Roberta Rodeghiero in her pretty woman short, very nice, she came third-58.81. I also saw Juia Lipniskaja-65.63 and Gracie Gold-73.32. For the ice-dance I saw Stepanova-Bukin-60.64 (pretty dress), Coomes-Buckland-58.34, Hubbel-Donohue64.45, Gilles-Poirier-63.94 and their pretty dance on the Beatles music, it was very nice, I liked it.
Pairs, I saw Canadians Julianne Seguin-Charlie Bilodeau-64.95, Russians Tatiana Volosozhar-Maxim Trankov-74.50, in a pretty green dress, always great these two, I like them and this Bollywood program. French Vanessa James-Morgan Cipres65.75 were good, Italians Nicole Della Monica-Matteo Guarise-64.08, Russians Tarasova-Morozov-62.32 and Chinese Cheng Peng-Hao Zhang-64.10 that I have always called the giant and the little girl; she fell, she always does, poor thing.

Cup of Russia 2015-Isu Grand Prix Rostelecom cup
Ladies: I saw Canada:Alaine Chartrand-67.38, Italy:Roberta Rodeghiero-56.85, same pretty woman short but not as good as she was in France, Russia:Evgenia Medvedeva-67.03, she fell but went on pretty well, Usa:Polina Edmunds-65.29, sorry I didn't see her because I was making dinner, because I heard the commentators were enthusiastic. Japan:Rika Hongo-63.45, 19y.o., in a pretty green dress, Cirque du soleil music, I liked it. Russia:Elena Radionova-71.79.
Dance: Monko-Khaliavin-59.03, Italy:Charlene Guignard-Marco Fabbri-60.58 not perfect but good enough, I didn't like them once but they're getting better. Italy:Anna Cappellini-Luca La Notte-67.82 were very good, she had a very pretty dress. Good. Canada:Kaitlyn Weaver-Andrew Poje-69.49 with their Waltz, beautiful, elegant and fast like a good waltz should be. Great.
Men:I saw Ivan Righini, Ross Miner-85.36, I liked him, Takahiko Kozuka-69.61 for Japan with the strange choice of a spanish music. Israel:Alexei Bychenko fell down-67.46; Russia:Adian Pitkeev-87.54, only 17 y.o., who was good, great jumps. Usa:Adam Rippon, Canada:Nam Nguyen-70.78, Russia:Sergei Voronov-84.17, Spain:Javier Fernandez-86.99, only second this time.
Pairs:Canada:Bell-Swiegers, Russia: Zabijako-Enbert-60.77, Italy:Marchei-Otarek-62.43 (I still don't know why he's not skating with Berton anymore, she left out of the blue?why?), Canada:Moore-Towers-Marinaro; China:Peng-Zhang-68.10, as usual she was not happy of her performance, she should learn to relax.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento