martedì 7 giugno 2016

I misteri di Laura - 2015

Oh my, this should be a new Italian crime-series, but the plot of this first episode was so dull I knew the murderer before the murder was even discovered. Now, this is a first! It was so obvious that the whole investigation was totally pointless, and the end will all the suspects gathered in the same room to hear her "brilliant solution", in perfect Poirot-style, was completely dull and useless. I watched it to the end only because I like Carlotta Natoli (Laura, the detective in charge) and her domestic moments were nice. Her separated husband Iacopo (Gian Marco Tognazzi) and her new partner chief inspector Maresca (Daniele Pecci) were ok enough I guess, but I didn't like the guy playing the victim's brother at all. This episode was called something like 'the mystery of the locked room' (sigh), or 'il mistero della camera blindata', I think, but there was no mystery. A man's life had been threatened and they were there to protect him. He sat on a chair, Laura and Maresca went out and a man entered again to "give him a phone to uses in case of need" and they didn't follow him in; then he came out and they closed the door, and Maresca guarded it. When the man was found dead, they investigated all the 'usual suspects': wife, brother, business partner.. not caring that it made no sense at all. It was so obvious that he was killed before the door was even closed!
Nothing more than a poor attempt to copy Poirot's movies/stories. I do like Carlotta Natoli, she's nice and funny, but I think one episode is more than enough for me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento