lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

Psych - the series, in general

I have no details about seasons or episodes' titles, because I only watched two episodes on tv and thought it was stupid, and I didn't like it at all. There's this guy who pretends to have psychic abilities to help the police solve crimes, but instead he apparently is a great observer, or something like that, call it luck if you want, it's probably more correct. He works with his best friend, and the two of them act like idiots all the time, worse that if they were 10.
I see on IMDB they've done 8 seasons!! I guess it must have some good points, maybe people find it funny, maybe the characters evolve with times, I don't know. I only know that after two episodes I was so fed up with them, I had no interest at all in seeing 'em again!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento