lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

Saving Grace - the series, in general

The thing here is a bit confusing, I don't really know why I don't like it. I've seen a few episodes on tv, but only when I happen to find it by chance, and have nothing better to see, then I watch it, because it's not bad, and I like the characters of Grace and her best friend Rhetta, but all in all is not very captivating. Maybe because she's so loud, or maybe because I don't like certain pranks, I think there's nothing funny in having a man believe that someone he knows has hanged themselves. I think it's bad taste, not funny. I know about black humor, but it's not always funny. It can be, but not always. Other pranks were not so extreme, and yet I never found them particularly funny, no.
I don't know if that's why I don't care for it, I only know that I don't .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento