domenica 24 marzo 2019

盛势 (势不可挡) Advance bravely

I’ve only seen 15 episodes out of 30, but can’t really bear it anymore. I don’t like to leave shows unfinished, but this is unbearable. It’s so boring, so so boring. Nothing happens at all, it is indeed extremely boring. Probably it is specially so because I don’t like the main lead at all. He’s supposed to be so beautiful, so charming, so lovable, a champion, an unbeatable fighter or something, oh so cool, but he isn’t and I can’t stand him. He’s more like a pouting child, he’s very very annoying and basically I don’t like him at all. Since everything seems to revolve around him, I can’t watch anymore of this. I guess that maybe they’ll get together in the end, he’ll admit he’s gay and they’ll be a couple, I don’t know but I don’t care to find out, it’s unbearably boring. I don’t really know what will happen because he doesn’t like girls but it’s not clear if he likes men or not, only that his friendship with an older guy is becoming more and more stronger. This guy for whatever reason keeps staying around him, protecting him and spoiling him. 
The side characters weren’t any better: of his two friends, one becomes friends with an effeminate guy because he says that in this way he can get closer to the girl he likes, and wonders why... what’s there to wonder, it’s always been pretty obvious to anyone why a girl would refuse to go out with a straight guy but accept to meet a gay guy, it’s no mystery at all. The other friend, just like him, seems to like guys but is uncertain, the only sure thing is that he’s childish and annoying as well.

Actually both him and his two friends seem like children who are about to throw a tantrum at any moment, what is this? Come on, it’s unacceptable. Only good thing is, the older guy, the bodyguard, is really really handsome. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento