domenica 8 maggio 2016

Magic Mike - 2012

As bad as I though, maybe even worse. Why did I watch it then, if I knew beforehand? Well, it was on tv and therefore free, so I thought, why not? Just out of curiosity. Well, the actors are cute, sure: Mike (Channing Tatum) and even more Adam (Alex Pettyfer) - I never cared much for Matthew McConaughey, honestly -  but you know, once I've seen them shirtless a couple of times, that's enough, the strip-scenes become boring, to be honest, they're all the same after all. Aside from that there's not much more, almost nothing. Adam's sister is the only person that seemed real to me.
I can't tell you how it ends because I couldn't bear it till the end, so when a guy gave Adam some strange drugs and told him to try his wife's boobs, I decided I had more than enough, switched off the tv and went to make me some tea.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento