martedì 26 giugno 2018

America's got talent

2018

-Aaron Crow: is it all real? I mean, all of it, for real? Do they allow these risks? The guy clearly knew what he was doing, but how can they know, with all the crazy people in this world? Do they really allow a stranger to come close to Howie’s head like that? I’d say ‘and to people in the audience’ but I think they were clearly in on it, so calm and unsurprised. Anyway, the point is, I don’t believe this is real as they show it to be at all, they wouldn’t let him risk people’s lives for real.  
-Mochi was the Japanese guy who did an act with a diabolo (that sort of hourglass on a string) and was really good!
-Sixto and Lucia did a very good QuickChange act, and at the end they included Tyra :-) They should only add a bit of show to it. 

Magicians:
-Sacred Riana, I mean, she put on quite a show, she was impressive and scary, the act more amazing that the actual magic, very well prepared and arranged, and I must say, rather brave too to start an act like that, quite the character!! I had seen her already on Asia’s got talent.
-Shin Lim, very cute and knowing that, did a very good act; basically is the usual ‘sign a card and then I’ll make it disappear and reappear here and there without you noticing’ but he did it very well and it was very cool, and with a very cool twist at the end

Comedians:
-Vicki Barbolak, she was funny since she arrived, she said her name and that she was a ballerina, and they all went quiet looking at her thinking that she didn’t exactly look the part :-p she was funny :-p
-Samuel J. Comroe, the comedian with Tourette syndrome so he twitches a lot, was funny making fun of his condition, I only wondered how could he be sure of doing the right winking when he wants to do it on purpose, if his syndrome is uncontrollable... anyway it was fun. 

Singers:
-Christina Wells, the big big mother of two, had a really beautiful voice and she knew how to use it, she was great. 
-Us The Duo, a young married couple singing an original song, ‘No matter where you are’, and I liked it a lot
-Michael Ketterer, he got Simon’s golden buzzer. 
-Flau’jae, 14-y-o, sang a rap against gun violence. 
-Daniel Emmet sais he’d sing an original, and he sang in Italian! Simon made him learn a new song, sure that he wouldn’t know it, and I was very surprised that it was Aleandro Baldi’s Passerà!! How does he know the song? It’s 24 years old! I love it though, and Daniel sang it very well and confidently, although I admit I liked it much more by Baldi. Very different styles, plus it’s difficult to give the song soul if you don’t feel every word you’re singing. 
-Jeffrey Li, 13-y-o boy from Canada, sang You raise me up very well. Now Simon will have to buy him a dog as promised!
-Courtney Hadwin, 13-y-o girl, was very bizarre and very good, whatever she sang, and she got Howie’s golden buzzer! From his words I guess it was a Janis Joplin’s song. 
-Noah Guthrie, a guy who’s already been on Glee apparently, sang very well here. 

Acrobats:
-Zurcaroh, but it was more than acrobatics. It was that and also there was a very nice choreography, a bit of dancing, I really liked this act, I’m ok with them getting the golden buzzer, good choice Tyra. 


2017


Same judges as last year: Howie, Mel B, Heidi, Simon. The host changed though:Tyra instead of Nick
I find it so annoying when the audience starts shouting and booing, I really can’t stand it. 
I’m also always angry that they leave behind real talents to make space for children or acts that once devoid of youth or cuteness or newness have really not enough talent to go on. I know for the producers it’s only a show but for this people it’s their chance to be seen! 
First audition I saw, two women claiming their chicken Joku could play the keyboard.. and he did!
Comedians:
-Preacher Lawson, he was funny! He didn’t simply tell jokes, he acted them adding to the fun, and when he finished (and like Mel, I was also thinking, already? more, more) Simon actually asked him to say one more jokes, and the guy looked like in trouble for a second as if thinking ‘that’s all I’ve got today’, but then he came out with something more and hilarious as well, he was great. I mean, even if I didn’t understand everything he was saying when he talked fast while laughing, I never thought for a second of stopping watching it, because he was funny anyway! After the performance, he even called Mel’s blue “dress” a mystique-outfit :lol: I was glad he went on to the live show, because it’s a great window for him, I hope he has lots of work after this. 
-Harrison Greenbaum, he was nice and funny, not laughing-out-loud-hilarious but funny, he only did less than two minutes, so.. looking forward to see more. I was sorry he didn’t go thru. 

-Ventriloquist (and singer) Darci Lynne, 12-y-o, was amazing from the start, I loved her! And I loved her puppet, Petunia is so cute! For me that’s not irrelevant, I can’t relate to ventriloquism acts if I don’t like the puppets at least a bit. I also liked two things: 1.when her mom also hugged Petunia, after Mel’s golden buzzer :-D and 2. the faces of their family, as if they shared a secret and were thinking ‘we know what’s coming’ and it was all adorable. 1. Petunia sang Summertime; 2. Oscar singing to Mel; 3. Old Edna singing Natural woman to Simon :-p 4.Oscar and Petunia singing together With a little help from my friends 5. duet with Terry Fator’s impersonating turtle (I loved this because it made me know Terry Fator and I thought he was so amazing I looked for his past AGT’s acts and he’s the most amazing talent I’ve seen in a long time: not only a very very good ventriloquist which is quite a lot in itself, but his puppets sing, they do impersonations, they do different accents... amazing!!!
-Diavolo, a group of acrobats doing an act that seemed to come out of a Cirque du Soleil movie, it was really good. 
-Elena & Sasha did an extreme balancing act, where she performed on a pole that the guy balanced on his head! Pretty impressive. And they were actually a lovely couple. 
-The Pompeyo family, a couple with a little girl, did an act with all their dogs, and it was very good!
.The Godfathers, four incredible acrobats! Beautiful!
-Bello Nock was more of an acrobat than a clown, and watching him on that bending pole made me dizzy.. he was good at what he did though, and to say that it’s an act for two-year-olds is ridiculous (Simon said this). Then he shoot himself out of a cannon over an helicopter because Simon had told him he’d like to see that :-/ and at the live show I liked his number a lot, walking inside and outside two big wheels turning..
-Maxim Popazov did an incredible balancing-on-chairs act, wow. 
-Maria Popazova, his wife, was good too. 
-Two flying little acrobat girls were lovely to watch.
-Sara and her dog Hero were adorable, I liked both of them so much, I’m glad Simon pushed for Howie to change his vote and give her a yes, I wanted to see more too. 1.pirate; 2. robbing a museum; 3. Lara Croft with guest dog Loki; 4. at the beach; 5.the least rehearsed act but I still liked to see Hero and Loki so lively and loving, and at the end Hero flew and cought a bone!

Singers:
-Joli Mayor, the 21-y-o girl who came all smartly dressed with a cocktail dress and a big necklace, and Simon stopped her and made her change her song; Tyra shouted ‘keep it young’ and ran to take away her jewellery and shoes, and Joli started again, and was good. At the judge cuts, it was great! If I were in Miami, I’d definitely go see her wherever she sings.  At the live show she was beautiful in a red dress. Finally she lost the black and wore a red dress with red shoes. Good.
-Puddles Pity Party, he sang Chandelier rather well, and for some reason he dressed as a clown all in white and didn’t spoke a word before singing... he was great at the judge cuts too, I really love how he sings. 
-Chase Goehring, 21, sang an original song, Hurt, and it was really good, and he looked a real artist. I think that one line sang without music was a brilliant move!
-9-y-o Angelica Hale was so cute and sweet and then she said she wants to be the next Whitney Houston and then she sang brilliantly! Such a voice from such a sweet little girl!
-Mandy Harvey; a very pretty 29-y-o girl, deaf since she was 18; she sang her own song called Try, and it was beautiful. The voice, the words, everything. She sang “if I don’t try there is no one for me to blame because I know the only thing in my way is me”... it was all beautiful. I got emotional when people got on their feet and started clapping and she laughed at first seeing it all and then she closed her eyes and finished her song, so she wasn’t at all distracted by it.. I think this girl is amazing.
She was Simon’s golden buzzer, and this time a very good choice it was. Her special performance, a duet with Shania Twain, was my favourite, I loved it. 
-Kechi Okwuchi had a very sad emotional story, for real, one of the only two survivors of a plane crash that killed 107 in Nigeria.. that’s really big, you know, and I was so happy when she sang and she really sang very well and I was so glad. 
-In the Stairwell, an a cappella group, part of the Airforce Academy. They did very well: I liked it, Howie thought it was boring, Heidi thought , not surprisingly, that they looked good in uniforms...
-Daniel Ferguson was brilliant, singing Cake by the ocean, but using the voices of ScoobyDoo, Kermit, even Simon! He was hilarious, I loved it!
-Christian Guardino sang very well, so much that Howie stood up right in the middle of it, and then he asked him what he wished for at that exact moment and he got the right answer: the golden buzzer, and he got it. 
-Celine Tam, the 9-y-o girl who sang My heart will go on, who has as passion for Celine Dion, just like her parents who like C.D. so much they named their two daughters Celine and Dion... She sang really well, and was also adorable :-)
-The Masqueraders, three men that sang together, sort of. The first couple of seconds I was like :-/ I don’t know, and then I got transported, imagining myself in a nice club with soft lights, sitting at a table with someone special, listening to them all night...  They were really something, thumbs up!
-Johnny Manuel sang a Whitney Houston song, I have nothing, very well. At the judge cuts, he sang a bit of it a cappella and it was even greater, he’s really good! Seal gave him the golden buzzer after that.
-Final Draft, four guys singing, were not my style but very good nonetheless. 
-Brandon Rogers the doctor got amazing comments from the judges. So sad to read at the beginning of the online video that he died in a car accident.. :’(

Magicians:
-Will Tsai was very good, he did a trick with coins and rose petals, with a camera that followed his movements up closely, and it was really good!
-Part magician, part escape-artist I suppose. Demian Aditya made Howie jump out of his seat, they all wondered if anything had gone wrong until he showed up safely outside the box full of sand! He was very cute and I suppose really good at the judge cuts, although I don’t know how to judge that, I can’t understand how much of it is real and how much is a trick (well done anyway), and I feel so bad for wondering if his wife is really crying or if it’s part of the act... I mean, it was amazing anyway because I can’t see how he could appear among the other men shoveling without being seen. 
-Colin Cloud, the modern Sherlock Holmes he calls himself, did a good act and at the end revealed the cutest little white cat, and Simon asked to play with it while judging: Colin didn’t seem too happy with that, as if afraid that something might happen to the cat :-p but Simon simply stroke the sweet little thing, and said “we could take over the world” which was hilarious :lol:
-The French twins, John and Toni, did a brilliant act, loved it, but I was kind of disappointed that they didn’t even mention the two girls that were in the act, they went away as soon as it was over and nobody mentioned them, it seemed very unkind to me. 
-Tom London, sorry but I didn’t like his act at all, and for once in my life I did think of how he did it, because I saw a lot, really lots of people in the audience completely indifferent to the fact that their own cell-phones were suddenly going crazy changing colours and then going totally black... not only they were not bored which is more than unusual, they even looked bored. And what about the fact that as soon as he said :hold your phones, a lot of people had it ready over their heads with the light on, just like people used to do at concerts with lighters...; judge cuts, he did basically the same :-/ 
-Henry Richardson, he did stuff with cards we’ve seen lots of times on AGT or BGT, but he did it very well and he’s only 15, so there’s every element there to become a great magician, if he puts his mind to it !
-Eric Jones, I loved it when he smashed Simon’s buzzer at the judge cuts :-p
-Jeki Yoo was funny, a lovely character, and very good too :-) But they sent him home.... has anyone counted how many singers made it to the semi-final? and how many magicians? What do they base their decisions on??? 

Dancers:
-12-y-o Merrick Hanna was great, I mean his act was amazing. Basically he simply did a little dance choreography but what he really did was to illustrate the song’s story, and make it emotional. I didn’t like his live show though because in a way I think he relied too much on the projection behind him (like, when the song spoke about flying he didn’t make any move, stuff like that). 
-Shemika Charles, I don’t know if this can be called dancing, or maybe acrobatics, she did the lowest Limbo act I’ve ever seen. Nobody can beat her at limbo dancing!
-The dancing pumpkin man.. I didn’t get it, but apparently Mel loved it so much she went on the stage to ask Simon or Heidi to change their no to a yes, and Simon did. Howie had already said yes, and it had been all on Heidi’s hands, and since Simon had said no, it was no surprise that she ignored Mel begging her for a yes, she went for a no. What a shocker :-/
-Light Balance, a group from Ukraine, presented a dance act with lights on their clothes that I don’t know exactly how to describe but it was very entertaining and good. They were Tyra’s golden buzzer, good for them, finally someone who’s not a singer, it’ll be good for them to show what they can do at the live show.
-Just Jerk group from South Korea, they were very good. They were the best dance group I’ve seen in these talent shows ♥︎♥︎ less acrobatics but more precision, more show, more going to the music, more choreography, I loved them. 
-Cornejo Dance company from Argentina, they did a sort of tango-routine, but a bit different , and it was good.


2016.


This year’s judges: Howie, Mel B, Heidi and Simon!
I wish they had prized for the top three, instead of so much money only for the first. They could do: 700.000 the first, 200.000 the second, 100.000 the third, this way it would still be a matter of who wins, but there would be something for other incredible acts. Or even more, made some special prizes for deserving acts that don’t make first place. I mean, sometimes there are so many deserving acts that it’s a shame that only one must get it all.. I do hope many of them get some kind of deal, touring around I mean, because there were a lot of good acts this year. 

-Twin brothers, 9-y-o Elian&Zion, played the keyboard together, and well indeed!
-Sos & Victoria did an amazing audition, a quick-change act, they were good and the dresses were very pretty. They did good enough at the judge’s cuts too, too bad their live show was bad, there were lots of moments where I could clearly see how they did it, and that killed the magic :-(

-Patrick and his dog Ginger, that apparently saved him from OCD, good for them, they were good, and I loved to see how the dog enjoyed it, it’s the best part to see how the dogs love their humans, and Ginger loves him for sure.
-Jonathan Nosan, he was a contortionist and they were all very impressed. I must say that as a contortionist he did pretty basic stuff, but he’s not only 47, but he was all smartly dressed which contributed to the surprise, and he moved slowly and graciously and kind of to the music, so that it seemed like a contortionist-dance. I liked it too.
-The 57-y-o acrobat, hand-balancer did a dangerous act that had everyone holding their breath, and me too. His name was something like Gary Slatik, or something, and he was amazing.
-Russian Bar Trio, two men and a woman, fantastic aerial acrobat act, beautiful.
-A husband and wife duo, high wire act done outside, wow that looked dangerous (although they had safety mattresses on the floor, which I honestly think they should always have on these kind of acts even inside). That woman was incredible!!! And both over 50, I couldn’t believe it, amazing!!
-Viktor Kee, the juggler, was very good and actually graceful, it was like a juggling-dance. Good!
-Alfred&Anna, the knife-throwing act, was good and I was kind of gripped by how she simply moved her eyes looking at the knife stopping near her face, barely cracking a smile, and being such a part of the act.
-ThroWings, a couple of trapeze artists, were incredible, I liked their act a lot. I don’t know how to describe it, he made her swing like on a ..swing, and she did acrobatics on air before he cought her again..
-Sofie Dossi, a 14-y-o girl, did one of the best hand-balancing acts I’ve ever seen! 14, wow! She moved like a cat, she was very good, and did an amazing act!! And as if what she had already done wasn’t amazing enough, she shot an arrow with her feet and hit her target! I know other contortionists have done it, but it’s not only that she’s only 14, she did it very well!!
-Cody Carter, or Cody the Twirler, was really good with his act, twirling his batons or however you call them, well done. 
-Philippe & Marie Lee were amazing acrobats :-)

Dancers:
-Alla Novikov danced with her son Daniel, and they were very good. She’s a beautiful dancer, and he danced really well too!
-Malevo, a group of guys who danced some kind of Argentinian dance using ropes and tap-shoes, and it was good!
-Evelen play, the Japanese drone dance group, made a big show. A lot of drones with a light on each, five guys controlling them and five pretty girls dancing, it was a lovely show. 
-a group of 16 to 20 kids tap-dancing, it was good
-Outlaws dance group, five guys who did a modern dance with a western-movie sort of soundtrack, and I liked it a lot. 

Magicians:
-The Clairvoyants, not sure they can be described as magicians but how else can I describe them? They say they have such a bond that she can feel whatever he has in his hands, so the act was this: she was blindfolded and could tell right away what it was that he held in his hand. I can only imagine three explanations: 1.she could somehow see; 2.it was already planned and she knew in advance what the objects were, but this would mean that a man in the audience plus Heidi and Howie were in on it, which seems a bit too much; 3. magic.
-Jon Dorenbos, apparently known in America as a football player for the Philadelphia Eagles, here tried out as a magician, and he did a very cool card trick at that! Cool dude! :-p
-Ab10-y-o brother ‘saw’ his 8-y-o sister in half.. with a chainsaw.. seriously? The world I grew up into wasn’t happy with little children handling chainsaws!!! And it was the oldest trick in the world and quite obvious, the only thing going for them was that they were young and cute and related.
-Steven Brundage, Rubik’s cube magic!

Singers:
-Linkin’ Bridge. Four men singing a cappella. They were very good, I think. They did a soul version of Over the rainbow.
-Musicality, a high-school choir; they were very good, I really liked it. I loved them! Very good judge’s cuts too ❤︎
-The family trio, the young mom with a daughter that looks like her sister :-) and a lovely man in her life, they sang well. Her story touched people in the was that she toured already at 13, but then she met a guy and became pregnant and they kicked her out, then she had her daughter and later on met this man and now they’re a family :-) 
-John Hetlinger was the 82-y-o ex-aerospace engineer who sang a rock song shouting all the way through leaving everyone open-mouthed :lol:
-Grace Vanderwall, the 12-y-o singing an original song, was very good, plus she was very young and pretty which helped. She got Howie’s golden buzzer. 
-Good girl, a band of four girls, very good and pretty. 
-Kadie Lynn, a 12-y-o country singer, was good, I liked her. And her boots.
-One voice, 12 kids from the same high-school, were an a cappella group, and very good.
-14-y-o Jayna Brown was amazing singing Summertime, wow. 
-Ronee Martin was a nice beautiful 62-y-o woman who sang well, and only said ‘ok’ twice when Simon stopped and made her change her song, and then she sang Natural Woman and she was great.
-Raii and his wife Whitney, the Smiths, are background vocalists for many artists and want to sing now, and they were very nice, I liked them although I didn’t like their choice of song, whatever it was.
-Brian Justin Crum, 28-y-o from San Diego, sang Somebody to love and he was very good. 
-Daniel Joyner was good
-Moya Angela was really good, big voice, she sang a Celine Dion song
-RL Bell, he had a good voice and sang well, and was criticized only because he took his jacket off?? It was only the jacket, and Simon talked about striptease?? Come on! Men never criticize a girl in a skirt, what’s wrong with a man showing off his big arms? And then they waste golden buzzers for absurd acts were talent is totally absent, this is not right, I know they have to make a show but this is important for people who might get the chance to show what they can do at the live show!

Comedians:
-Tape Face, a guy who didn’t speak a word. His act was very silly and simple, but the way he performed it was rather funny. Next two acts were enough funny, but his semi-final made me :lol:
-DJ Demers, the guy from Canada who has the hearing aid in his ear, was very nice and very funny, he made me laugh!! the ‘me and my partner’ and ‘everyone trying to solve the mystery’.. it was very funny and he was very funny afterwards too while talking to the judges, he played along and it was fun!
-Lori Mae Hernandez, 13-y-o, really surprised me! Doing it for three years already to make her dad laugh, but I heard her story later, as it happened I first saw her act and then heard her story, so there was no bias based on her touching story and her love for her dad. She was very funny! She delivered her lines so well, she was hilarious!!! She should have a brilliant career! I mean, I watched it a second time and although I knew the joke already, when she said ‘with me’ that way I laughed again :lol: I loved her! I totally loved her! Specially her first two exhibitions, because I think she’s more funny when she jokes about her stuff, things of her age, and not politics or other adult-things.
-Cory Kahaney, she was funny.
-Adam Grabowski was funny at the audition, easily making fun of Disney movies, and I thought ‘too bad they didn’t show the whole audition online’, but then he ruined everything. I was sad for him when the audience was so quiet at the judge’s cuts, and Simon even buzzed.. I mean, I’ve heard him make that routine elsewhere and it was funny, but the fact is, he should have warmed up to it instead of starting with that out cold.. in comedy it’s all a matter of timing and warming up the audience. Problem is, starting with that right away, people didn’t know what he was talking about, didn’t know where he was going with that, he should have started with a small joke to put them in the right state of mind, I understood that. He made the wrong choice of piece to begin with: -in the other video that I saw people were already laughing and therefore well inclined to keep laughing; -in that video he started out this one routine by saying that men will try not to laugh and women will try to hide it, or something, and honestly that’s not what one wants auditioning for AGT, he should have gone with quick fire jokes; -on agt he didn’t even add that little introduction, he started right away by asking if guys had ever heard girls make a noise for the dessert.. and starting out like that it was just weird, people simply kept looking at him wondering what he was talking about, and he didn’t play with the audience, he followed his script word for word, making it worse. It was sad to watch and he made it much much worse after he finished. He was not nice, I understand it was a big deal for him, but for him to react that way was not alright at all. He blamed it on the audience and the judges for not laughing, and then he turned it into a thing against women, as if it was their fault for not laughing.. Now I definitely buzz him off for good.

-Ryan Beard, the 18-y-o guy who was home-schooled but not by choice, had a very funny compelling attitude :-p he sang a song he wrote, but it was a comedy-song, more designed to be funny than real music. 
-Christopher, the 54-y-o man from Las Vegas, did a strange act; he attached himself to four dummies and moving them all at the same time he danced to YMCA.. I mean, it was :lol: to see it once..
-The passing zone, two guys who did strange acts involving Howie and then Howie and Mel at the judge’s cuts. They were good and funny too, and innovative, I liked their show. Their live show was hilarious, three judges hanging by some weird suit and they juggled them around :lol: 


2015
Same judges. My fav this year: Howie.

Joanna Kennedy teached how to kiss.. well, it’s not a performance for AGT but it’s interesting anyway, and many man should listen to what she said I think :-p
A lot of amazing acrobatic duos. A lot of incredible acts. 
The guy climbing the ladder was amazing. 
The Duo Vladimir, the two guys both called Vladimir from Ukraine were amazing.
Showproject, four gymnasts, two from Germany and two from Chech Republic, were amazing.
-Paul Zerdin the ventriloquist was really good and funny :-) and English too :-) And smart, he did an act when he used Howie as his puppet putting words in his mouth and making him dance, and he chose his judge very well because with another judge the act would probably have been ruined, but Howie played along. Later he said “you humiliated me” which is not true, but he still played along and made the act very funny! Paul won this year’s prize.
Singing puppet Ira in love with Mel B was funny, and sang you’re so beautiful. 

Singers:
The Craig Lewis band, two guys singing soul, were very good together. They sang It’s a men’s world.
-Triple Threat, three guys who got together because they got injured at the same school at the same time. They were good, one the lead singer, one doing the rap-bits and one sort of doing the high-notes and the chorus.. They were good!
-Benton Blount, the big stay-at-home dad, was really good, my favourite singer of this year.
-Johnny Shelton, sang his own song dedicated to his dead son.. it was actually a really good song, sang well, and after what he said it was of course extremely emotional. 

Magicians:
-Derek Hughes, his magic trick was not really my style, retrieving the right card from his pants, but he was funny!! He was more of a comedian than a magician, in a way- 
-Aiden Sinclair, who did five years in prison because he was a con-man then he fell in love and turned himself in, and learned card tricks. He had Howard call his mother to ask her a random card, and he had already selected that card.. 

Dancers:
I loved the group of five dads, the dad-itude :-)
The Squad, the eleven boys dancing, were really good. 
The girls of DM Nation were good!


2014

Judges: Howard, Howie, Mel B and Heidi. This year the judge I liked more was Howie, followed, far away, by Mel B.. and that’s it. 
I didn’t like the ‘judgement week’, with the contestants performing only to the four judges, I hated that.  
Unfortunately I didn’t see all the acts, but most of all at the live shows the contestants had so little time, I mean really really not enough time!
A 93-y-o man pulled a vehicle with his teeth!! Wow. Mighty Atom’s son indeed!
Brothers Emil and Dariel played cellos very well (from what I can understand), and a Jim Hendrix piece at that!
Laura Dasi was an aerialist, performed an aerial silk acrobatic act, and she was good; not cirque-du-soleil-good but good. And beautiful.
Abigail Baird did aerial animation, with images behind her to tell the story of what she was doing.. like running away from the bear, swim away from the shark... it was really nice!
Contortionists: Nina was really good, and 36 which is not the age when you’re naturally bendy!
4 little girls were really good, they should be in a circus but they probably already are.
Two sisters, from Mongolia I think, were really really good too. 
The two women doing trapeze were very good, I wanted the full audition :-/
Valio and Bobbi from Bulgaria did an acrobatic act, he balanced a big thing on his forehead and she was on the top of it spinning around. They were good. 
Andrey Moraru, originally from Ukraine, did a really really beautiful hand-balancing act, he moved like a dancer and made it all look so easy!!
Christian Stoinev also did a hand-balancing act; he was not as graceful as Andrey, but he did some pretty difficult stuff, amazing stuff!!!
Rokardy, 49, also did a hand-balancing act, but based on strength and danger, going higher and higher!
Joe the birdman had a parrot as his act. Was this real?? I mean, never mind the fact that it’s always been said that parrots can talk, Tika the bird sang Hush little baby!
The group of kids that played basketball acrobatic was amazing, I wanted to see the full audition :-/
Loop Rawlins made a show with a lazoo.. wow. 
A space engineer presented a pig he trained himself! And the pig did tricks like a dog! wow.
A 77-y-o man was an archer and did an act with an assistant ultimately holding a ball with her mouth, and turning her head up, not sideways, which is even more dangerous, and when they finished, Mel asked if he ever missed, if there ever was an accident, which is an understandable curiosity I think, but Howard went on and on saying he looked so old as if he could barely stand up (not true in my opinion) and that he looked like Mr Magoo and also if he could make it through the summer!! Come on, he just proved to be a perfect shot! Yes, he’s not a kid anymore, but they both can see if he’s fit to do it or not! I guess he also practice without a human target!
AcroArmy, an acrobatic group, 12 to 27, were amazing! Loved it.
Chrisstian Stoinev and his little dog, are they the same that went to BGT?? I don’t know for sure, but anyway, he was really good, by himself and then with the added bonus of his little dog. Audition, quaterfinals, really really good

Singers:
-Justin Rhodes sang Wake me up well and nicely. 
-Jaycob Curlee, sang very nicely and they liked him a lot, Mel went to hug him.
-Legacy Boyband, four guys that sang well.
-Frank Dimitri, 74, sang ‘like’ Frank Sinatra. 
-Miguel Dakota sang well, but apparently the audience appreciated his looks too. 
-Paul Ieti, 21, army soldier, sang Stay well. Mel hugged him, and Heidi too, and then Howard. 
-Sons of Serendip, 26 to 30, three musicians and a singer, were good. A keyboard, a cello and an harp! I liked this a lot.
-Kelli Glover was amazing, she sang I have nothing and she sounded like Whitney Houston!
-Olanna and Ashley were opera singers, but I’d rather they sang separately. 
-The Willis Clan was adorable, twelve brothers and sisters, 3 to 21. They played and sang, with the 3-y-o dancing, and they were good too. 
-Sal Gonzales sang Ain’t no sunshine, and he did it very well, I liked it a lot. Good, because how would you say no to a nice guy who also is a wounded veteran?
-Beach Avenue, 27 to 31, three guys who played and sang their original song; I liked both them and the song, very nice indeed. ‘hhey hhey what do you ssay!’ etc, a catchy song.

Magicians:
-Mike Super, the mystifier, made a glass caraffe broke by releasing energy to his imaginary friend...
-Smoothini was good. Tricks I’ve seen many times, but what does that matter when it’s done so well? He was really good. I liked this act a lot. He was very very good, 
-Matt Franco was really good, I liked the presentation; it was a card trick, basically using all the cards in a card deck and turning exactly the ones he wants when he wants them, but he did it telling a story. 
-David & Leeman did a strange act where they touched Howie’s head and apparently he couldn’t read anymore... 

Comedians:
-Darik Santos was the awkward looking guy that made one-line jokes, some of them good. Not really my style, but I thought his introduction was funny :-p
-Joe Matarese, 46, was funny, even if some jokes were not really my style, I liked his delivery and I thought he was funny indeed. 
-Rachel Butera, 42, did impressions. I knew none of those people but I liked it anyway :-p
-Dan Naturman, 44,  was funny :-) At the semi-final Heidi felt offended, but I don’t think that was offensive. 
-Jodi Miller was lots of fun with her ‘men are like cats and women are like dogs’ routine! I liked it :)

Dancers:
-Sean & Luke, 17 & 18, were really good, modern dancing plus tiptapdancing. I really liked their act.
-Baila conmigo, a lot of people dancing salsa very fast, adults and little kids. They came from a dance school, and were very good. 
-I liked the four sisters and two brothers tapdancing together!
-Jasmine flowers, I liked them!

-John&Andrew dancing a salsa together were very good.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento