lunedì 5 luglio 2021

Eurovision song contest 2021

 Wow, I’m so glad Italy won this time, with Maneskin, I like them a lot and I hope they’ll stay together for a long time because too often groups break up because they want personal fame or something, but when something works like this it should not be broken. I also read that they write their own songs, but can’t find anywhere who writes what, so I hope that they all write something, they all make their contribution to the song, which means that they wouldn’t be that good if they decided to go separately. Also, being a group is much cooler than a single singer or single musician - musicians don’t often get the recognition they deserve from the great public because it’s more difficult to understand for those who don’t know about it (I honestly don’t know if I could tell a good enough musician from a great one or an extraordinary one, I don’t think so. Maybe that’s why I find musicians so cool.) 

Anyway, bands have something more, just think about Metallica or Red hot chilli peppers.

It was annoying to read all the tweets spreading hate, saying that the singer was doing drugs, I mean, come on, he only dropped his head on the table for half a second, and they were surrounded like people from every angle, both the entire Italian delegation and all the others delegations, plus cameras everywhere, live on eurovision, it was such an absurd thing to say that they only showed how hateful and sore losers they were. It was despicable, really. 


I like Maneskin a lot, I like the singer’s voice, the music they write together, I liked all the songs of theirs that I know, and I like everyone in the band, and I’m happy they won. 

Other than them, I liked Albania a lot, and then Ukraine, France and Russia and Portugal. And Finland were bloody cool, I liked them a lot, great. The French singer was also very very pretty. At least her face didn’t go all hard and resentful when she didn’t win, like someone else’s.


Also, I'm glad people seem to like all their other songs as well. My best wishes to them for a great career and happiness ^_^


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento