venerdì 22 agosto 2014

Men in black - love it!

I still love it, so funny. It has a good start, with the dragonfly and the men in black coming to catch some alien.. and K is so nonchalant, you know, 'just another day at work' nothing more :-D He's adorable. Tommy Lee Jones of course :-) K's old partner makes it clear that he's tired of this job when he talks about stars being beautiful and about how they don't look at them anymore. K will then neuralyze him. Then we meet James, aka Will Smith, who will take his place. He had made himself noticed when he was in pursuit of a criminal (he's a cop) which turns out to be an alien scared to death of what's about to come "He's coming. He'll kill me" "you pissing everybody off today, huh?" :lol:
The bad guy comes from the sky and takes the identity of Vincent D'Onofrio's character, which is to say that there was this Edgar who was just an asshole like many on the planet, all of a sudden something falls out of the sky and he goes looking. He hears a voice ordering him to put down his rifle, and he says "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers" - "your proposal is acceptable" is the answer the alien gives him before killing him, probably eating him, and wearing his skin as camouflage, so now it goes around wearing an Edgar-suit  :pmsl:  I can't help it, every time I see Vincent D'Onofrio I always think Edgar-suit!!
Also, it's so funny when his wife asks what was it, and he says "Sugar" because he wants some, and she says "I've never seen sugar do that" :lol: It's also funny the first time K and James meet, and K asks him what did the alien say, and J says "yeah, he said the world was coming to an end!" - "Did he say when?" eheh K is so cool!! It was a really good scene when the spaceship with the bug at the end is falling towards them and they don't move, and it stops right in front of them.
Did you like the cat? Wasn't it beautiful??? Well, if you like cats, that is. I do.
Being an american film I guess they couldn't avoid jokes like "Elvis is not dead. He just went home" ...
:-D I love this film. I've seen it at least three times, but probably more, and it hasn't lost anything !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento