mercoledì 27 maggio 2015

Guardians of the galaxy

I was surprised, because I liked it a lot. I mean, I usually like movies about super-heroes, if they are well done, and on paper this one seemed a bit too silly for my taste, honestly, but then I watched... and I liked it. Chris Pratt as Peter Quill was okay, although I don't like that they never said a word about what happened to his family after he mysteriously disappeared as a child, as if it only affected him and nobody else, but I know that movies only care about protagonists, and the others don't count.
Gamora was played by Zoe Saldana... what can I say? Nobody can speak ill of my lovely Uhura, even if here she's all blue and a totally different character :-)
Rocket the Raccoon was surprisingly a nice funny character, not ridiculous as I feared. The voice is Bradley Cooper's , and this can't be helped anymore, let's just accept it.
Groot was again surprisingly adorable. A walking tree who only ever said Groot (his name) and apparently has Vin Diesel's voice, who must have had a laugh dubbing him, saying nothing else than Groot all the time :lol: Groot was sweet, the sweetest thing of the whole movie.
I confess, I did not recognize any of the actors under that blue makeup. Imdb tells me that Thanos was Josh Brolin, and I see no reason to doubt it, although I can't confirm it. I like Josh Brolin and I liked Thanos, that's all I know.
I was amazed when I read that Karen Gillian was Nebula, I would have never imagined. No hair, blue skin, badass attitude, I would have never guess she was actually my Amy Pond... sure, they both have a sexy catwalk...
Lee Pace played Ronan , the film's enemy, and again I would have never guessed it, but now I understand why I liked him too.
This film was fun. :-D



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento