sabato 23 maggio 2015

Mystery woman

"La libreria del mistero" in Italy, is a tv series that I would have liked as a teenager, but now I find it very childish. It's from 2003 but it seems from the 80s. I only saw the first episode, the pilot, where Samantha Kinsey (Kellie Martin) introduces herself and her love for mystery books, and she'll solve her first mystery: how an apparent suicide was actually a murder committed by a policeman. The dead guy was played by Robert Wagner, and the policeman was William R. Moses. This is where it failed me. I would have liked him to become a part of the show, an important figure at Sam's side.
I didn't like the other characters, they were very plain, nothing that made me want to know more about them. The idea was ok, but it was too childish: that car scene was ridiculous: no breaks, down a road, she turns into a field to avoid a truck and the car just stops, just like that, without effort, without a scratch, no problem...
I see no need to watch any more episodes, honestly.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento