Post in evidenza

愛の、がっこう. Ai no gakkou Learning to love

I liked it a lot, too much since it was not well made, unfortunately not, but the character of Kaoru was very touching and well played, the ...

May 23, 2015

Mystery woman

"La libreria del mistero" in Italy, is a tv series that I would have liked as a teenager, but now I find it very childish. It's from 2003 but it seems from the 80s. I only saw the first episode, the pilot, where Samantha Kinsey (Kellie Martin) introduces herself and her love for mystery books, and she'll solve her first mystery: how an apparent suicide was actually a murder committed by a policeman. The dead guy was played by Robert Wagner, and the policeman was William R. Moses. This is where it failed me. I would have liked him to become a part of the show, an important figure at Sam's side.
I didn't like the other characters, they were very plain, nothing that made me want to know more about them. The idea was ok, but it was too childish: that car scene was ridiculous: no breaks, down a road, she turns into a field to avoid a truck and the car just stops, just like that, without effort, without a scratch, no problem...
I see no need to watch any more episodes, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment