lunedì 11 aprile 2016

Coldplay (hymn for the weekend)

First song I talk about, had no intention to talk about songs, but I'm amazed. What happened?? I never liked Coldplay, their songs were boring and I disliked the singer's voice so much, and I disliked so much that "fix you" song, with that little voice that sounded like Roger Rabbit's villain...
and now this is the second song I like. I can't believe it. There was that "adventure of a lifetime" that was nice, and the video was fun with the dancing monkeys, and now there is this "hymn for the weekend" where his voice is now more 'full', warmer, cooler than it was before, and the videoclip is so cool I really like it, with all those colors, and I don't know, I really like it. What happened? Have I changed or did they change?
I don't think it's me because I still don't like the old songs just like before, so it must be them, or him since my main problem with Coldplay was the singer's voice.
Whatever the reason: good! I really like this song and video!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento