lunedì 23 giugno 2014

Would I lie to you? season 5 of the panel show with David Mitchell

Loved this season too! As before, David Mitchell and Lee Mack are team captains, and Rob Brydon is the host. My favourite points of this season: Robert Webb's lot of imaginary friends, Rob's knowledge of comic books, David calling Lee an intellectual snob, David explaining that disinterested means impartial and uninterested means bored, Jon Richardson showing the emergency kit he always keeps in his car, Lorraine Kelly telling us of when she went on air completely drunk because she had been celebrating John Hanna's getting the role in Four weddings and a funeral and David looking odd with a kazakistan hat on, plus the following stories: when 12 year old David bought a rowing boat, when Charlie Booker refused to go and pick up his girlfriend at night because he was afraid to step over a spider (!!!!) or gave a girl a bin as a valentine present(!!), when Sarah Millican had a wee in a car and when Lee explains how amusingly he shaves his beard.
On one episode, I was really surprised when during the game "this is my" they believed Nick Hewer's story. I mean, I don't know him, but he was nasty, really, and I don't think he would have been nasty if he really knew the guest! Then the guest in episode 2 :lol: as soon as I saw that Tony guy I immediately thought, this must be a friend of Kevin Bridges, no questions, I could see them as friends very easily, they sort of looked alike :lol and I was right! Also when I saw the guest Kathy, I thought she looked like a friend of Sarah Millican!
I was glad the 'fake laugh' story was a lie, because otherwise it would mean that at home there was someone saying'I saw her exactly two weeks ago and she laughed like that' and that wouldn't be nice, would it?
Rhod Gilbert looked good with Victoria Coren's 'truth glasses' on :-)
Jack Whitehall, Miranda Hart, Louis Spence, David O'Doherty, Marcus Brigstocke, Greg Davies, Frank Skinner were also on this season.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento