lunedì 5 gennaio 2015

Wreck-it Ralph

Yes, it is for children, so what? It's a Disney animated movie, grown-ups can enjoy it too. And I do, I like it. It's sweet! I like huge Ralph and I like even more Vanellope. Well, I admit, first time I saw it, I thought she was an annoying brat... for the first few minutes. Then she turned into a little adorable cutie pie. I loved her very much when she was so enthusiastic about her new cart, because despite being a mess, it was a real cart, and it was all hers, her first real cart. And when she gave Ralph the "medal" she had made for him? "you're my hero" ? So sweet and cute. Yes, there are other things, like funny scenes with games' characters like Pacman and others like that, and cyber-bugs with eggs that are exactly like "Alien", or the big explosion when Ralph made a big big pile of mentos fall into a boiling hot lake of cola... yeah, the story was nice too, Ralph wanting to play the good guy in order to be accepted, tired of being always alone, so he wants to change things, change his life. Since being bad is his job but he's actually a good guy, he feels empathy for Vanellope when he sees how everybody is bullying her, and how she lives alone because nobody wants her... so he helps her, with a little help from Fix-it Felix who can really fix everything everywhere, not just in his game, and Calhoun, tough soldier from Call of Duty or something,  who is on the same mission as The Bride, only her marriage wasn't ruined by Bill but by the cyber-bugs, so her life is to exterminate them! Then she falls in love with Felix :-/  yeah yeah, anyway, mostly it has left me with a smile and a nice memory because of its ending: "I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy, 'cause if that little kid likes me, how bad can I be?" Adorably sweet...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento