giovedì 4 dicembre 2014

Garfield gets real

From 2007. I don't know if this is a "real" movie or how it is classified, anyway I watched it because I always liked Garfield. Still this one is really for little kids. I admit it. I mean, I watched the whole thing, but it was too much even for me. Unfortunately I've grown past that age. Too bad. For me. Oh God, let's stop thinking about age. This is one of those stories where the cartoons live in their world that is real for them, and their job is to pose for comic strips, which can become a little boring sometimes. Garfield breaks into our world but soon changes his mind because without him his strip will be cancelled, and there are a lot of troubles to finally be able to go back home. There's obviously also Odie the dog and Jon, but the film is all computer-images, not drawings, and not nearly as cute. I liked the Garfield strips, but they were way better than this bad-looking, evil-eyed thing that's supposed to be a cat.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento