martedì 23 dicembre 2014

Madagascar 3: Europe's most wanted - 2012

Another one of their stories, where the zebra is even louder and the plot is even sillier. There are a few nice things, mostly related to the penguins of course, but aside from that I did not like it. In details, what I liked was: the line "only people and penguins can drive!" :-D ; penguins's pride: "no brakes?? Way to commit, soldier!" :lol: ; when the penguins said out loud what I was thinking : "status report?" - "The good news it, this song is almost over" oh good. I laughed when, after the lion screamed, the penguin said "don't make it any easier on the psycho!" :lol:
I liked it a lot when I heard the song "Con te partirò" performed by Andrea Bocelli. I was glad to see that they took a Ducati, in Rome, and not a Vespa, but it lasted only two seconds because right away the bad guys followed them in a whole row of Vespa. I haven't seen so many Vespa together in... I don't know, since the last Vespa-enthusiasts event, whenever that was. Come on, American moviemakers, may I remind you that "Roman Holiday" dates back to 1953??
Very boring things were the bad hunter-woman chasing them to hang the lion's head on her wall: I didn't like her but I guess she would scare a little child; all the songs and the dancing: boring and excessive! King Julien, as always, but I guess I'm alone in this since his part has been made a lot bigger in the two sequels, so it would appear that people like him, or that at least children like him. At least they didn't put the old granny in France too!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento