venerdì 2 maggio 2014

Fright night - weeeelll, there's David Tennant..

In leather pants, I casually seem to remember... Okay, let's talk a bit about it. This is a vampire movie, where a very resilient and ancient vampire - Jerry, played by Colin Farrell - comes to this little town and starts eating people, but nobody notices anything creepy about him. Except a boy who everybody knows from the first moment it's not going to end well, and right after he dies his friend Charlie starts investigating, and asks for the only authority he knows, a sort of showman he found on tv and internet. They all fight and they win, end of plot. Now, Charlie is played by Anton Yelchin, who is Chekov on the first new Star Trek film, and the so-called-expert is David Tennant. Yayyy. He puts on a show with special effects, wearing a long coat and fake beard, with an assistant called Ginger :-D then he takes off the beard and the coat, and walks around with no shirt and with leather pants on.. Sorry what? This isn't the main thing about the film? How dare you! I know he actually has 20 minutes screen time, second more second less, but those are the minutes that count ! When he hides from the young vampire, scared to death, I was like "aww my sweetie", when he wants to go away and you see him with a suitcase already made, he's like wearing a pair of blue-jeans and a hoodie, very simple but he looks so damn sexy I can't explain this. Back to the film for a moment, this isn't exactly the film you should choose if you like scary films, or big action scenes, or complex plot. Let's be serious now, the only reasons to watch this film are, depending on your type, David Tennant or Colin Farrell. Stop. No other reason, really. For me, the reason is David, but I'd understand if you watched it for Farrell, because he has a few very nice shots, I dare say. Did I mention that David walks with no shirt on? Yes, I think I have. And leather pants too...
 during his show
 ruffling his hair !!
 and what did I tell you? here he is.
 *_*
 don't you think here Anton looks a bit like Sherlock?
 even when scared, he's always my sweetie
 somehow manages to be even more adorably sexy

only bit I didn't like. This isn't Rambo, it wasn't necessary. I don't know why they  wrote this bit, and after 5 minutes he has no weapons!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento